- Warm Apple Cider or Spiked Apple Cider (served with spiced rum & cinnamon sticks)
- Hot Chocolate or Spiked Hot Chocolate (served with vanilla vodka & marshmallows)
- $75.00 per batch of plain hot beverages and $125.00 per batch of spiked toddies
CHANDELIER BALLROOM PUNCH TABLE
A ‘themed’ self-serve punch table:
CHANDELIER BALLROOM BEER TABLE
A ‘themed’ self-serve bottled beer table:
- Something OLD (Old Style or Old Milwaukee)
- Something NEW (New Glarus Spotted Cow or New Castle)
- Something BORROWED (Your Choice) and
- Something BLUE (Blue Moon or Pabst Blue Ribbon)
$3.00 per bottle with predetermined bottle limit or time frame served over ice in galvanized tubs
- $1.00 per guest based on the final dinner count; Guests will receive unlimited soda throughout the duration of the event
NON ALCOHOLIC FRUIT PUNCH
- $75.00 per bowl; Approximately 50 servings
- $250.00 per domestic 1/2 barrel~ Import/micro brew 1/2 barrels (Prices vary ~ please inquire) guests can select 2 options
CASH BAR PRICE LIST
- $1.00 Soda ~ small /Kiddie Cocktail
- $2.00 Soda ~ large /Juice/Virgin Mary/Bottled Water
- $4.00 Tap Beer / Can of Red Bull / Shot
- $4.50 Bottled Domestic Beer
- $5.00 Rail Mixers
Bottled Imported Beer & Malt Beverages
Jagerbomb or other Premium Shot
- $5.50 Rail Martini / Manhattan / Old Fashioned/Rocks/Straight Up Call Mixer
- $6.00 Call Mar/Man/Old/Rocks/Up
House Wine ~ Priced per Glass
- $7.00 Pitcher of Soda
- $6.50 ‘Other’ cocktails including: Bloody Mary, Margarita on the Rocks, Long Island, Tom Collins, Sex on the Beach, Cosmo, Appletini, Fruity Martini, etc.
- $6.50 Premium Liqueur Mixer
- $7.00 Premium Liqueur Mar/Man/Old/Rocks/Up ‘Creamy’ Drinks, Bailey’s Smith & Kerns, Russians
- $10.00 Pitcher of Beer
- $16.00 House Wine & Champagne (not available by the glass)~ Priced per Bottle
- Any cocktail ordered as a ‘DOUBLE’ is $2.00 more
ADDITIONAL FEES & INFORMATION
- Bartenders & servers are included with the price of the hall rental.
- A service charge is applied to the total cost of beer and soda provided complimentary to guests.
- We use glassware for all beverages (except tap beer) until the start of the dance, then we switch to plastic for the safety of our guests.
- Complimentary water is served at the bar.
- The bar bill including any additional fees must be paid the night of the event.
- All prices apply to in stock items only.
- Prices are subject to change. Special requests/services are available and may be subject to additional fees.